Preview the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado
With a refreshed design, a new engine, a diesel option, and more, the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado is sure to make a big splash when it arrives at Serra Chevrolet Buick GMC of Nashville. There are a number of exciting changes in store for this capable Chevy pickup that truck enthusiasts from Nashville and beyond are going to enjoy. Check out what’s new with the 2019 Silverado.
Bigger than Ever
- The wheelbase of the 2019 Silverado 1500 is 3.9 inches longer, and the overall length is increased by 1.6 inches.
- This increases the rear-seat legroom in the crew cab from 40.9 inches to 43.8 inches.
- Two large storage bins behind the rear seats and extra storage space beneath the rear seats allow you to stow more stuff.
- Every trim gets a truck bed that provides an extra 7 inches of floor width and an overall 23 percent increase in maximum bed space.
Lighter than Before
- The new Silverado sheds 450 pounds, even though the roof, bed, and fenders are still made of highgrade steel.
- The new advanced 2.7L Turbo inline 4-cylinder delivers 310 hp and 348 lb-ft torque
- Two new powerful and efficient V-8 engines – a 5.3L and a 6.2L – are both equipped with Dynamic Fuel Management
- An all new turbocharged Duramax 3.0L inline-six diesel engine features stop/start technology
New RST Trim
The sporty new RST model features:
- Body-color exterior trim
- LED exterior lighting
- Available 22-inch wheels
Learn More About the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado
If you thought the 2018 Silverado was special, you’re going to be knocked out by the 2019 Chevy Silverado. Visit our showroom at 2340 Gallatin Pike North Madison, TN 37115 near Hendersonville, or contact us online to learn more. We make it easy to apply for financing online, and our new vehicle specials provide you with the best deals available. We are expecting the new Silverado to arrive soon so don’t miss your chance to get behind the wheel of the latest edition of Chevy’s popular pickup.
Recent News From Serra Chevrolet Buick GMC of Nashville
Prepare for the Nashville Workforce with a Chevy or GMC Truck You’ve made it to the podium and received your diploma – what awaits you can sometimes be nerve raking. Opportunity comes knocking in many ways once you’ve built up the confidence and skillset needed to embark on your career journey. At Serra Chevrolet Buick…
You’ve selected your next new car, truck, or SUV from Serra Chevrolet Buick GMC Nashville’s lot, ensured it has all the gadgets and features you’re looking for, and now it’s time to add servicing your vehicle to the list. After you’ve purchased your new Chevrolet, Buick, or GMC, you’ll want to make sure it runs…
The 2020 Camaro LT: What’s New? Many of you Camaro fans are familiar with the LT trim level available as a step above the base level model, the LS. This trim level offers a variety of options on engines including a 2.0L Turbocharged Engine. With excellent fuel economy, 275 Horsepower, and more, there is…