Serra Chevrolet Buick GMC, OEM Parts
As your local Nashville-area automotive dealership, we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality service to you at every step of the car ownership process. That means providing genuine OEM parts for our customers whether they’re planning a DIY auto project, need repairs at our dealership, or want to improve their car with new accessories. Find out why so many drivers from Hendersonville and beyond turn to us for parts.
Madison, TN Relies on Us for Parts and Accessories
Compared to parts departments at other competing dealerships, buying from Serra Chevrolet offers the following advantages:
- Experience - The biggest factor that puts us at another level is our staff's training and experience. Our certified technicians can answer any questions you have throughout the parts buying process.
- Price - We're committed to providing the parts that Gallatin shoppers need at a reasonable price. In most cases, we order straight from the manufacturer, letting you sidestep the middleman and get a more competitive price.
- Selection - Whether you're looking for new chrome accessories for your Sierra 1500, or you want to customize your Chevy SUV, our parts department has you covered.
Why Buy OEM Parts from Serra Chevrolet?
If you're choosing between aftermarket and OEM parts, keep the following differences in mind:
- OEM parts are designed to specifically fit your vehicle.
- Aftermarket parts rarely last as long as OEM certified parts.
- OEM parts provide better performance and work more efficiently than their generic counterparts.
- While a non-OEM part is sometimes cheaper, if it needs to be replaced more frequently, it's rarely a better value.
With parts for Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC vehicles, you're sure to find the certified part you're looking for. We carry everything from floor mats to high performance Corvette parts, so get in touch today with a member of our customer service team about your next dream vehicle build.
Take the Next Step
Serra Chevrolet makes the parts buying process easy. You can order parts online and a representative will be in touch with any questions. Our online form even lets you request installation and our service team will use their expertise to install the part correctly. If you have any questions about our parts selection, feel free to call us at (615) 992-6408.
- Mon - Sat8:30 AM - 8:00 PM
- Mon - Fri7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Mon - Fri7:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat7:00 AM - 1:00 PM
We are located at
2340 Gallatin Pike N
Madison , TN 37115